A terminal emulator designed specifically for Proton
Why would anybody need one? Here are 10 good reasons:
- No local configuration - just install and go. You'll have it running within seconds. It even creates a shortcut on the Windows "all-users" desktop - so all users of the PC can enjoy it.
- Can be installed from a memory stick, network server or internet download (approx 2.5Mb)
- All Proton function keys are pre-configured.
- Full colour display.
- Graphs and charts in colour in a separate pop-up window (see image above).
- Mouse menus allow you to drive the 3x3 menus with a mouse – invaluable if you are using a lap-top without a numeric keypad.
- Enhanced editor functions
- Word and Excel interface transfer capabilities and “Save As…” included.
- Supports SSH and secure FTP
- Prices are based on a sliding scale with a site-wide, unlimited user licence option.